What is PVR Cinemas?
The PVR Limited is an Indian film entertainment Company which is pretty famous for Cinema Theatres, Film Production, Film Distribution and Bowling Centres. This company has diverse cinema circuit in India consisting of 35 Cinemas with 154 screens expanded over twenty plus cities across India. The company pioneered the multiplex revolution in India by establishing the country's first multiplex cinema.
PVR Ltd was incorporated on April 26, 1995 as Priya Village Roadshow Ltd, pursuant to a joint venture agreement between Priya Exhibitors Pvt Ltd and Village Roadshow Ltd. The company established the first Multiplex Cinema in India, PVR Anupam, in Saket, New Delhi in June 1997 and they computerized box office operations by selling computerized tickets. The corporate office of the company is situated in the Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
The PVR Limited's all four segments i.e. Cinema Theatres, Film Production, Film Distribution and Bowling Centres are operated under eight brand names such as Food Union, Bluo Rhythm and Bowl, PVR Pictures, Cinemax, PVR Nest, Mistral, PVR Imax and PVR Director's Rare.
The customer care number of pvr cinemas can be contacted from Jalandhar, Dehradun, Bihar, West Bengal, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Gurgaon, Assam, Faridabad, Karnataka, Ghaziabad, East Delhi, Patiala, Goa, Allahabad, Lucknow, Tamil Nadu, Nagpur, Uttar Pradesh, Visakhapatnam, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Salem, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Kerala, Delhi, South Delhi, Maharashtra, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pondicherry, Navi Mumbai, Chennai, Madhya Pradesh, Udaipur, Thane, Andhra Pradesh, Amritsar, Patna, Uttarakhand, Gujarat, Sangli, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Vijayawada, Rajkot, Indore, Chhattisgarh, Meerut, Bangalore, North Delhi, Pune, Trichy, Noida, Baroda, Jammu, Nasik, Shillong, Aurangabad, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Surat, Cochin, Varanasi, Mumbai, West Delhi, Mysore, Gorakhpur, New Delhi, Kanpur, Erode, Ahmedabad, Orissa, Mangalore, Raipur, Ludhiana, Ernakulam, Gwalior, Agra, Vellore, Goregaon, Ranchi, Jamshedpur India, etc.
Career at PVR CinemasPVR Cinemas
offer best jobs for talented and qualified youth of the nation, so that they can make their future secure. The organization of PVR Cinemas
render best services to their employees and benefit them in so many different ways, like different packages, transport facilities, incentives, etc. The interested users who want to work in PVR Cinemas
, can apply for different posts in the organization, through the link that is given below:http://www.pvrcinemas.com/careers
PVR Cinemas Mailing address
The clients of PVR Cinemas
can contact their customer care department, via their mailing address, that is mentioned below:
61, Basant Lok,Vasant Vihar,
Feedback Service through PVR CinemasPVR Cinemas
clients who want to share their views and want to explain their point, can write to them at their feedback form that can be retrieved by visiting the link, http://www.pvrcinemas.com/feedback
Online Booking ProcedurePVR Cinemas
render online services to their users and allows them to book their tickets online through these five simple steps that are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Clients need to register themselves by submitting their details and they will get a unique ID. If the user is already a member then they can go to MEMBER ZONE and LOGIN. The clients should always remember their ID and password.
- Step 2: After the registration is over, client can Click on MOVIES subsection for viewing the details regarding NOW PLAYING movies and user can click on the movie names to view details.
- Step 3: The user can then SELECT the region, cinema, movie and date, preferred show timing and the number of tickets, category and mode of delivery so that the booking process can start.
- Step 4: Lastly, after submitting the details user can click on SUBMIT and can Check ticket details and can even choose the seats of their choice.
- Step 5: Last step is user have to make their payment and note their Transaction ID and can then print their tickets for further use.