Find Official Address of Missouri Vital Records:
Send your email to Missouri Vital Records at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to Missouri Vital Records:
Communicate with Missouri Vital Records through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call Missouri Vital Records on the Helpline Number: +1 573-751-6387 / 573-751-6387 / (314) 613-3016 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call Missouri Vital Records on the specified contact number.
HERE if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Missouri Vital Records are invalid.
Know More from their Website:
Open www.health.mo.gov website and get all required information from there.
What is Missouri Vital Records?
The vital records in Missouri are administered by the Department of Health and Senior Services. The department maintains Missouri birth, death, marriage and divorce records in the central registry. The Bureau of Vital Records also prepares new certificates regarding the cases of adoptions and legitimization. The records can only be obtained by the authorized individual, family or other Guardian related to the person. To know about the policies and related report procedures, the information can be gathered from Data, Surveillance Systems and Statistical Reports.
Some Essential Contact Details of Missouri Vital RecordsMissouri Vital Records
, as one of the leading and major service offered by the Missouri department of health, it has provided all the essential services and assistance regarding to the health in the regions of Missouri at very high place or very effectively. The higher authority of the Missouri Vital Records has promoted all the essential or valuable contacting details, so that the citizens or people living in the areas of Missouri can get all essential information about the Missouri Vital Records
association. Besides to this, by the help of valuable contacting details, the desired customers can get information regarding the benefits, events, offers, and much more other services offered by the Missouri Vital Records, below are mentioned these valuable contacting details of Missouri Vital Records
Telephone Customer Service:
- Contact Number for General Inquiries / Customer Support
- Contact Number for Obtaining Vital Records Locally Phone: (314) 613-3016
- Contact Number for Inquiries Regarding Accepting Credit Cards / Online Order / Vital Chek
- Contact Number for Emergency Calls / Disease Reporting Phone: (24/7)800-392-0272
- Contact Number for Adult Abuse and Neglect Hotline Phone: 800-392-0210
- Contact Number for Family Care Safety Registry (FCSR)
- Contact Number for TEL-LINK
- Contact Number for Organ Donor Registry
- Contact Number for Missouri Tobacco Quit-line Phone: 1-800-784-8669
- Contact Number for Missouri Seniors’ Legal Helpline Phone: 800-235-5503
- E-mail Address of Missouri Vital Records E-mail: VitalRecordsInfo@health.mo.gov
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
(excluding state and federal holidays)Walk-in Customer Service hours:
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CSTMailing / Contacting Address of Missouri Vital Records
Bureau of Vital Records
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
P.O. Box 570
Jefferson City, MO 65102