Find Official Address of Epf India:
Send your email to Epf India at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to Epf India:
Communicate with Epf India through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call Epf India on the Helpline Number: 011-26711109, 09024666666, 1800 118 005 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call Epf India on the specified contact number.
HERE if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Epf India are invalid.
Know More from their Website:
Open www.epfindia.com website and get all required information from there.
Are You Satisfied After Making Call To Epf India?
What is Epf India?
Employee Provident Fund Organization was started in the year 1952. It is managed by the Government of India Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is scheme launched by Government of India in which employee deposits part of his salary in interest rate and that can be withdraw in any emergency. It is controlled by the Union Labor Minister of India. EPFO is one of the leading govt. organizations which offer various schemes in terms of compulsory Provident Fund, Insurance, and Pension Scheme.
Regional Office Location and Contacts Of EPF India
- Ahmadabad Office: Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmadabad - 380014
Phone Number: 079 - 27542084, 27542818, 27542087
- Rajkot Office: Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Panchayat Nagar Chowk, University Road, Rajkot - 360 005, Gujarat.
Phone Number: 0281 - 2576499
- Naroda Office: Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Shankar Vijay Saw Mill Compound, Near G. D. High School, Saijpur Bogha, Naroda Road, Ahmedabad - 382 345, Gujarat.
Phone Number: 079 - 22800547,22802866
- Vatva Office: 3rd & 4th Floor, Satyam Shivam Sundaram Tower, Opp. Maninagar Railway Station, Maninagar, Ahmedabad - 380 008, Gujarat.
Phone Number: 079 - 25465280
Any Kind Of Qurey Please Visit at: http://www.epfindia.com/_en/Contact_us.php
The customer care number of Epf India can be contacted from Gurgaon, Indore, Lucknow, Kerala, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Orissa, East Delhi, Karnataka, Faridabad, Cochin, Jalandhar, Baroda, Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam, Noida, Punjab, Ranchi, Amritsar, Gorakhpur, Madhya Pradesh, Sangli, Nagpur, Madurai, Agra, Udaipur, Ludhiana, Uttar Pradesh, Bhopal, North Delhi, Nasik, Bihar, South Delhi, Raipur, Rajkot, Vadodara, Mumbai, Dehradun, Meerut, Pune, West Bengal, Surat, Maharashtra, Salem, Kolkata, Jharkhand, Jamshedpur, New Delhi, Ernakulam, Aurangabad, Rajasthan, West Delhi, Patiala, Ghaziabad, Navi Mumbai, Delhi, Gujarat, Shillong, Trivandrum, Vijayawada, Thane, Jammu, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Uttarakhand, Jaipur, Patna, Bangalore, Assam, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Bhubaneswar, Kanpur, Chandigarh, Goregaon, Allahabad, Erode, Vellore, Gwalior, Chennai, Varanasi, Mysore, Trichy, Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Mangalore India
Major Services Of Employee Provident Fund Organization
- Services For Employers: EPF India has set some guidelines for both employees and employers. The rules of EPF India applies on the Employers engaging 20 or more employee in industry related set-ups. The services of EPF India to large scale industries and also to medium and small ones include, online registrations, filling of Returns and also online payments of charges and contributors. EPF India has made the online process for Enterprises easy and has explained each thing in an illustrated manner under the document of FAQ's. However the Business owners can collect the information by visiting the official of EPF India i.e (http://www.epfindia.com)
- Services For Employees: EPF India also make efforts to serve better plans and policies to Employees. EPF India runs three special social service programs for employees. The program are meant for employees working in Industries and Factories, the details are made available and can be collected from EPF India offices or online. There are some policies exclusively for women employees and for those employees who are enable to work due to physical complications. EPF India has devised many policies for youths who wish to become Entrepreneur or employee of Industrial set-ups.
- International workers: EPF India has fights hard to secure the future of employee who work in different counties. The EPF India has devised a mechanism that benefits the international workers to receive pension from respective countries where they work and choose to live. EPF India has reached to agreements with many countries where Indian work. EPF India issues certificates to employees posted in different parts of world, after that they became eligible to receive pension benefits.
Social Security Institutes Of Employee Provident Fund Organization
The EPF of India has set up a training and research institute of social security in 1990. After the establishment of first institute it became the hub of imparting training and inculcating research skill among trainees in the field of social security sector. The Academy has now four zonal institutes and one sub zonal centers that runs under the administration of Employee Provident Fund Organization of India.
Employee Provident Fund Organization On Social Media
Facebook Address Of Employee Provident Fund Organization
https://www.facebook.com/pages/EPF-NewsTwitter Handle Of Employee Provident Fund Organization
Contact Epf IndiaEpf India resides at Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, India provides here all the necessory details like helpDesk helpline numbers i.e. 011-26711109, 09024666666, 1800 118 005 by which customers can reach to Epf India easily. Here on this page you can get customer service toll free helpline number of Epf India. you can contact them by their email address email@example.com.
Go to Epf India website that is www.epfindia.com and get more information from there.
Post Your Problem and Suggestion