Find Official Address of X Hose:
Send your email to X Hose at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to X Hose:
Communicate with X Hose through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call X Hose on the Helpline Number: 800-554-5925 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call X Hose on the specified contact number.
HERE if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of X Hose are invalid.
Know More from their Website:
Open www.xhose.com website and get all required information from there.
What is X Hose?
X Hose stands for Expanding hose pipes for the cleaning, vehicle washing, gardening, etc. X Hose is a source which can used anywhere anytime. X Hose products are so light, reliable, coloured, etc, while the other local gardening pipes becomes hard to fold and many the pipes torn out Due to their large sizes and huge weights. X Hose pipes become Three times larger than its original Size when the tap turns on, and can easily coiled back when the tap turns off. X Hose pipes do not wrinkle, torn out or coiled. X Hose pipes are strong, easy to handle, self coiled, etc. X Hose products are made from solid brass with stabilizing collars which provides protection from the leakages.
X Hose products are so compatible that can be placed in a small Box or any other. X Hose products are widely used by all over the world especially in the Texas because the plants in Texas gardens consume a lot of water. X Hose Pro Extreme is also a product of X Hose company which is more thicker and improved than the X Hose with more resistance.
Instructions Of Using X Hose
1. Before using the X Hose, make sure the head of the X Hose is fitted tightly in order to prevent leakage.
2. The user should fit the head side of X Hose to tap water source.
3. Fix the on/off valves to the other end of the X Hose.
4. Turn the water tap on, but the other end of the X Hose should be off till the X Hose get expanded with pressure of the water.
5. When the X Hose expands More Than
three times turn on the X Hose on the other side.
6. When the user stopped the X Hose, first tap should be turned off and then drain out the remaining water from the X Hose.
Customers can also order X Hose on the given below link
Social media networking links of X HoseX Hose on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/X-hose/X Hose on Twitter
https://twitter.com/xhoseX Hose on LinkedIn