Verizon Wireless Texas Contact Customer Service Number

Sponsered Ads

Sponsered Ads
data-ad-slot="9057413718">

Find Official Address of Verizon Wireless Texas Contact:


2101 Preston Road, Plano, Texas, 75093, United States

Send your email to Verizon Wireless Texas Contact at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.

The Email Address to Send Email to Verizon Wireless Texas Contact:



Communicate with Verizon Wireless Texas Contact through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.

Call Verizon Wireless Texas Contact on the Helpline Number:

972-403-3277 (Call by Touch)

Pick up your phone and call Verizon Wireless Texas Contact on the specified contact number.


HERE if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Verizon Wireless Texas Contact are invalid.

Are You Satisfied After Making Call To Verizon Wireless Texas Contact?


What is Verizon Wireless Texas Contact?

Introduction


Verizon Wireless commonly known as a Verizon, a telecommunication company of the United States of America. It was founded on April 4, 2000. The parent company of Verizon is the Verizon Communications Inc. The headquarters of the company is situated in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States. The services of the company are provided with in the United States only and is providing service to over 2,330 locations all over US. The portfolio of the company mainly consists of the Mobile telephony service. The slogan of the company is 'That's Powerful' is used in all assets of Verizon.

History and Acquisitions


The company was formed Due to the collaboration of the General Telephone & Electronics Corporation (GTE) and Bell Atlantic. The 55 percent share of the company is owned by Verizon Communications and the remaining 45 percent shares are under Vodafone Group. It was on June 30, 2000 that the assets of Gte Wireless added to the connections of the Verizon Communication and thus Verizon Wireless became the America's largest mobile network operator company.on August 1, 2008, Verizon Wireless completed the deal of purchasing Rural Cellular Corporation (Unicel). The company also overtook the Alltel Wireless on December 10, 2008, after Fcc approved the purchase. In the year 2009, the company overtook the West Virginia Wireless

Services


The company provides services such as voice services and 3G data services like text and picture messaging, wireless broadband based on EV-DO Rev A. Other services such as Push-to-Talk, Video on Demand and location-based services are also provided by the company. The first Femtocell was released by the company on January 25, 2009 and was named as Verizon Wireless Network Extender.


Contact Verizon Wireless Texas Contact

Verizon Wireless Texas Contact resides at 2101 Preston Road, Plano, Texas, 75093, United States provides here all the necessory details like helpDesk helpline numbers i.e. 972-403-3277 by which customers can reach to Verizon Wireless Texas Contact easily. Here on this page you can get customer service toll free helpline number of Verizon Wireless Texas Contact.
Sponsered Ads


Post Your Problem and Suggestion

Name:
Address:
Text Message:
Image Text:
Verizon Wireless Texas Contact Phone Number, Contact Address, Customer Service