Find Official Address of Telus Windsor Ontario:
Send your email to Telus Windsor Ontario at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to Telus Windsor Ontario:
Communicate with Telus Windsor Ontario through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call Telus Windsor Ontario on the Helpline Number: +1 519-250-5050 / +1-416-940-5995 / 1-888-811-2323 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call Telus Windsor Ontario on the specified contact number.
HERE if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Telus Windsor Ontario are invalid.
Know More from their Website:
Open www.telus.com website and get all required information from there.
What is Telus Windsor Ontario?
Telus is the domestic telecommunications company in Canada. The company was founded in 1990 having headquarters in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. The company offers broad range of telecommunication products including internet access, voice, satellite television, video, entertainment etc. Today, the company has become well known name in Canadian Telecom sector. The company offers all types of Mobile phone network including CDMA 2000, IDEN, HSPA+ etc. The company's all wireless services are given by its Telus Mobilty division offering services to more than 7.8 million subscribers all over the Canada. The company has more than 86% postpaid customers and on the other hand 14% prepaid customers. The company was setup by the government of Alberta and in 2011, the company had over 41,100 employees. In 2008, the company was given title of the 'BC's Top Employer by Mediacorp of Canada. In addition to this, Telus has membership with British Columbia Technology Industry Association. The company has more than 1.4 million Internet subscribers and over 3.3 million people using line network access of the company.
Valuable Contacting Information - Telus Windsor Ontario
Telus Windsor Ontario, as one of the innovative and major telecommunications corporation in Canada, as it has promoted the great contribution and assistance regarding its profession of business in the whole Canadian regions. The apex authority of the Telus Windsor Ontario has offered valuable contacts, so that the desired or interesting people living in the regions can get all essential information about the association, as well as they will get all assistance regarding to the services and support of the Telus Windsor Ontario. Below are mentioned the valuable contacting details of Telus Windsor Ontario.
Contact Number for General Information / Support
Phone: +1 519-250-5050
Contact Number for Customer Care Inquiries / Speak to an agent
Phone: 310-2255 / 1-888-811-2323
Contact Number for TELUS Home Phone / Internet / TV