Find Official Address of Ohio Unclaimed Funds: 77 S High St, Columbus, OH 43215, United States
Send your email to Ohio Unclaimed Funds at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to Ohio Unclaimed Funds: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communicate with Ohio Unclaimed Funds through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call Ohio Unclaimed Funds on the Helpline Number: 1 614-466-4433, (877) 644-6823 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call Ohio Unclaimed Funds on the specified contact number.
HERE if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Ohio Unclaimed Funds are invalid.
What is Ohio Unclaimed Funds?
The Division of Unclaimed Funds provides a bank account, rent, uncashed cheques, undelivered stock certificate or uncashed insurance policy. If there is no operation done by the client in the account for a period of time and the company cannot reach the account owner, the funds are notified to the Division for safekeeping.
Contact details of Division of Unclaimed Funds, Ohio Department of Commerce:Mailing Address:
Ohio Department of Commerce,
Division of Unclaimed Funds,
77 South High Street, 20th Floor,
Columbus, OH 43215-6133, USA
Toll free: +1 877-644-6823
Phone: +1 614-466-4433
Fax: +1 614-728-9769/+1 614-752-5078
Documents required for claiming:
Below are the documents required to claim the refund. It's advisable to keep all of these handy, so that the applicant can execute all the claiming procedures hassle free.
- Personal Identification: This document is required for almost all the procedures. Valid ID that can be produced can be any of these: driver’s license, photo ID, passport and work ID. In addition to these, social security number is also required.
- Address proof of the mentioned address: Any of these can be produced: bank statement, utility bills, bank statement, tax records, rent records and post-marked envelope.
- Proof of business relationship: Bank statement, original cashier’s cheque, money order, cheques, insurance policy and dividend statement.
- Original claim form, signed by the owner: All the owners of the property have to sign the documents.
- All claim forms must be signed: All the claiming documents need to be signed as well as the documents must be notarized.
- For international clients: All the documents need to be signed and notarized. However, it is a must for such clients to produce power of attorney, relinquishment form or affidavit, if applicable.
Additional details regarding the same are available at the following link:http://com.state.oh.us/documents/unfd_DocumentationRequirementList.pdf
Checking status of the claims:
The clients will be updated with the status of the claims as and when required, however, if any of the clients wish to check the status online, they can check the status at the web address mentioned beneath.https://comapps.ohio.gov/unfd/unfd_apps/claimstatuslookup/
The clients are advised to keep the claim number handy, as they will be asked to enter the number in order to verify their account and check the status. It is also worth to mention that the review process may take up to a maximum of 120 days.
Customers can also write their queries or feedback to: email@example.com