Indian Oil Corporation Delhi Customer Care Number

Sponsered Ads

Sponsered Ads

Find Official Address of Indian Oil Corporation Delhi:

2nd floor World Trade Center, Babar Road, New Delhi 110001, India

Send your email to Indian Oil Corporation Delhi at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.

The Email Address to Send Email to Indian Oil Corporation Delhi:

Communicate with Indian Oil Corporation Delhi through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.

Call Indian Oil Corporation Delhi on the Helpline Number:

+91-011-23412475, +91-011-23413022 (Call by Touch)

Pick up your phone and call Indian Oil Corporation Delhi on the specified contact number.

HERE if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Indian Oil Corporation Delhi are invalid.

Know More from their Website:

Open website and get all required information from there.

Are You Satisfied After Making Call To Indian Oil Corporation Delhi?

What is Indian Oil Corporation Delhi?

Indian Oil Corporation Delhi is the state office location of Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Indian Oil is a public industry of oil and gas that is traded in Bharat Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange with an image symbol of “IOC”. According to the fortune global 500 list, Indian Oil is ranked at 88th position for largest corporation in the world. The Government of India holds the 79% shares in the company and remaining 21% shares is owned by public.

Business Operations

According to fiscal year of 2013-2014, Indian Oil has earned turnover of INR 473210 crore and profit of INR 7019 crore, making it the largest public corporation in India. According to 31st March of 2013, the corporation has almost 34,084 employees which include 2,643 women employees and 14,981 officers.

Brief History

Indian Oil Corporation Limited commenced in operations in 1958 as Indian Oil Company Ltd. The name was re-named to Indian Oil Corporation Limited in 1964 after the completion of consolidation between Indian Oil Company Limited and Indian Oil Corporation (IOC).


Indian Oil Corporation Ltd provides variety of products such as indene gas, auto gas, natural gas, petrol, diesel, Jet fuel, servo lubricants and greases, agricultural spray oils, marine fuels, kerosene, furnace oil, bitumen, petrochemicals, crude oil and many others.


Indian Oil is involved in providing services related to refining, pipelines, marketing, technology licensing and training. Every service comes with its related sub-services like with refining it includes refinery O&M management, refinery turnaround, refinery inspection service, safety health and environment and training and development service.

Contact Indian Oil Corporation Delhi

Indian Oil Corporation Delhi resides at 2nd floor World Trade Center, Babar Road, New Delhi 110001, India provides here all the necessory details like helpDesk helpline numbers i.e. +91-011-23412475, +91-011-23413022 by which customers can reach to Indian Oil Corporation Delhi easily. Here on this page you can get customer service toll free helpline number of Indian Oil Corporation Delhi.
Sponsered Ads
Go to Indian Oil Corporation Delhi website that is and get more information from there.

Post Your Problem and Suggestion

Text Message:
Image Text:
Indian Oil Corporation Delhi Phone Number, Contact Address, Customer Service