Find Official Address of Hm Revenue and Customs Birmingham:
Send your email to Hm Revenue and Customs Birmingham at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to Hm Revenue and Customs Birmingham:
Communicate with Hm Revenue and Customs Birmingham through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call Hm Revenue and Customs Birmingham on the Helpline Number: +44 845 300 0627 / 0300 200 3887 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call Hm Revenue and Customs Birmingham on the specified contact number.
HERE if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of Hm Revenue and Customs Birmingham are invalid.
Know More from their Website:
Open www.gov.uk website and get all required information from there.
What is Hm Revenue and Customs Birmingham?
Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs abbreviated as HMRC is a non-ministerial department of the United Kingdom Government. The department was established by merging the Inland Revenue and Her Majesty's Customs and Excise on 18 April, 2005. It is responsible for the enforcement and implementation of laws related to the revenue and administers direct taxes, Indirect taxes including income tax, corporation tax, capital taxes, excise duties, environmental taxes, stamp duty land tax and many more. It is also responsible for reducing the tax Gap by identifying, auditing and educating irregular tax payers. Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) is headquartered in 100, Parliament Street, London, SW1A 2BQ, UK.
Services Render By HM Revenue and Customs BirminghamHm Revenue and Customs Birmingham
is government department responsible for tax collection and render following services:
- The department is responsible to frame policy and rules for the government tax collection and revenue collection.
- The department is also legalized to enforce the law against the defaulters and encourage people for self file of taxation.
- Hm Revenue and Customs Birmingham provides useful information to the taxpayers about the tax laws, assures tax collection and promotes voluntary compliance
- The department has also employed dedicated tax agents that provide all the needed information to clients and also aids to understand tax related issues.
- The department organize many awareness programs to make people aware about the benefits of giving tax.
Contacts Of HM Revenue and Customs Birmingham
To connect With customer support of HM Revenue and Customs Birmingham
do use below given contacts:
Customer Contact: +44 845 300 0627
Agent Helpline: 0300 200 3887
Career Opportunity At HM Revenue and Customs BirminghamHM Revenue and Customs Birmingham
has employed dedicated and professional team and welcomes new human resource with open arms. The department offers various types of jobs to individuals at different positions. To apply for a position at HM Revenue and Customs Birmingham
do follow the link: