What is Citibank Debit Card?
Citibank is one of the largest banking divisions of Citigroup. It is a financial service company operated from headquarters in New York City, United States. The bank was emerged in the year of 1812. It is one of the top 3 banking service companies that provides a wide range of services such as SME banking, Personal banking, Corporate banking and NRI banking etc. Apart from this, Citibank also serves loan facilities such as personal loans, home loans, loan against property, credit cards and prepaid cards. The bank successfully operates in more than 161 countries worldwide. Citibank has wide presence in the United States with approximately 1,400 branch offices. The bank also provides online banking, investments and insurance services to its customers. In the 1960s, Citibank was started the business of credit cards. The bank was entered in the Indian banking sector in the year of 1902 and established first operational office in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Today, Citibank is one of the largest foreign investors in the financial market of India. The customer care number of Citibank Debit Card can be contacted from Ludhiana, Patiala, Rajkot, Varanasi, Dehradun, Coimbatore, Raipur, Pune, Goregaon, Faridabad, Jamshedpur, Mumbai, Madurai, East Delhi, South Delhi, Shillong, Trivandrum, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madhya Pradesh, Cochin, Aurangabad, Surat, Gwalior, Assam, Baroda, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Jalandhar, Ghaziabad, Jharkhand, West Delhi, Nasik, Vellore, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Andhra Pradesh, New Delhi, Ranchi, Erode, Nagpur, Rajasthan, Lucknow, Mangalore, Allahabad, Chennai, Jammu, Mysore, Punjab, Thane, Bihar, North Delhi, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Amritsar, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Noida, Goa, Kolkata, Ernakulam, Kanpur, Vadodara, Tamil Nadu, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, West Bengal, Jaipur, Patna, Uttarakhand, Agra, Udaipur, Ahmedabad, Orissa, Visakhapatnam, Bhopal, Pondicherry, Uttar Pradesh, Vijayawada, Gurgaon, Kerala, Chandigarh, Salem, Sangli India, etc.
Features and Services of Citibank Debit CardCitibank Debit Card
is one of the illustrious product offered by the Citibank
of American origin and it is one of the India's largest private sector bank in India and was established in 1902. Citibank
is one of the prominent banking asset in India and it is providing all types of banking and financial services to customers such as SME banking, Personal banking, Corporate banking and NRI banking, personal loans, home loans, loan against property, credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards and much more under one roof. Citibank
is currently operating its services in the entire region of India with over 40 branches and over 700 ATM locations. In India Citibank
is one of the largest foreign investor in the financial market of India and it is providing the online banking, investments and insurance services to its customers under one roof besides the complacent debit card services.
Specifications of Citibank Debit Card
- It provides complimentary lounge access at domestic and international airports
- Citibank Debit Card provides special travel discounts on hotels, leisure activities and transport at international locations
- Citibank Debit Card provides exclusive dining privileges at over 1,900 restaurants
- Customers can earn reward points every time on shopping at Citibank affiliated merchants, grocery and retail stores
- Citibank Debit Card Cardholders who are also Frequent Flyers with any of Citibank’s associated airline are entitled to earn 2x AirMiles
- Customers can enjoy the convenience of charge-free cash withdrawal at ATMs around the world
- Citibank Debit Card hassle-free cashless payments, online and in stores, around the world
Contact Numbers of Citibank Debit Card
- Online Banking and Citi Financial Tools Support: 1-800-374-9700
- Bank Account Information: 1-888-248-4226
- Bill Payments: 1-800-374-9700
- Citi Mobile and Citi Text Banking Support: 1-888-214-0036
- Checking, Savings and CD Application Status: 1-800-745-1534
- Home Equity Lines and Loans: 1-800-685-0935
- Citi Private Bank Account Inquiries: 1-800-870-1073