Find Official Address of ACCD:
Send your email to ACCD at the above address or you can personally visit the place on the given address.
The Email Address to Send Email to ACCD:
Communicate with ACCD through the email address displayed above for any query, help, suggestion and feedback.
Call ACCD on the Helpline Number: +1 780-488-9088/1-800-387-2514 (Call by Touch)
Pick up your phone and call ACCD on the specified contact number.Let Us Know HERE
if the provided contact numbers, email address or website of ACCD
Know More from their Website:
Open accd.net website and get all required information from there.
Are You Satisfied After Making Call To ACCD?
What is ACCD?
ACCD stands for the Alberta Committee of Citizens with Disabilities emerged in the 1973, It is a customer-absorbed society that believes individuals with incapacities identify their circumstances best. ACCD believes it is important that individuals with disabilities are snooped to as well as that they obtain the backing they require to contribute completely and similarly in civilization. Presently, consumer support and recommendation arise through the following actions:
- ACCD Referrals "telephone, e-mail, fax, letter etc"
- ACCD Group support
- ACCD Individual support
Key Services of ACCD
Millions of people across the globe are unaware about some astonishing services of Alberta Committee of Citizens with Disabilities
, some of the key services are listed below:
- ACCD Education and Awareness: ACCD is enthusiastic to humanizing persons, organizations, representatives, universities, decision-makers, airport workers as well as managers regarding disability connected subjects.
- ACCD Projects and Research: ACCD distinguishes that people as individuals with infirmities, identify their conditions finest
- ACCD Collaborations and Partnerships: ACCD’s slogan “Together We Hold the Power” imitates its assurance to emerging dynamic businesses with concurring administrations and personalities
Individual Support Provided by the ACCD
Over the years, ACCD had furnished the following types of individual Care: Completing AISH forms:
- Listening to persons who need somebody to talk to
- Serving to access disability facilities programs
- Assisting individuals to find caregivers
- Providing help with letter writing
- Providing support with resume inscription
- Supporting for transport selections in small cities
Other Contact details of ACCD
Alberta Committee of Citizens with Disabilities Mailing Address: 106-10423 178 Street NW Edmonton, AB, Canada T5S 1R5
Toll Free: 1-800-387-2514
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Booking a Presentation:
Email ID: email@example.com
Social Media Networking of ACCD
Users across the world can get informative about the additional information of the Association via various social media sources. These Social media networking s furnish its users by latest updates and events. Some social media networking links of Alberta Committee of Citizens With Disabilities are mentioned below: Facebook Link of ACCD
https://www.facebook.com/ACCDisabilities Twitter Link of ACCD
http://www.twitter.com/accdisabilities RSS Blog Link of ACCD
Contact ACCDACCD resides at 106-10423 178 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1R5 provides here all the necessory details like helpDesk helpline numbers i.e. +1 780-488-9088/1-800-387-2514 by which customers can reach to ACCD easily. Here on this page you can get customer service toll free helpline number of ACCD. you can contact them by their email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to ACCD website that is accd.net and get more information from there.
Post Your Problem and Suggestion